Thursday

Lesson Planet ~ Review


Lesson Planet has done all of the work for you.  Are you looking for worksheets on a specific subject or lesson plans?  You may want to check out Lesson Planet.

There are thousands of lesson plans that have already been made or found on the net.  You just refine your search on the website and you will have your choice of plans or worksheets.  Some links take you to a different site like, Discovery and some take you directly to a PDF.

Check it out:



I put in some searches for subjects that we are working on and will be working on in the future and I found plenty to choose from.  There is no shortage of worksheets and lesson plans at Lesson Planet.

Lesson Planet: "Search Over 150,000 Teacher Reviewed Lesson Plans and 75,000 Worksheets"
Try it free for 10 days!
Price after free trial:  $39.95/year

No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)