Friday

Crossing Your Fingers Won't Help!


Character Training - Crossing your fingers won't help. This takes being intentional!

The summer months are a great time to character train. Of course, one of the BEST ways is to read the Bible together and discuss it. Proverbs is a great book of the Bible to get character training tips!

Here are some other resources that you may be interested in also:

Character Training Chart I found this on the blog, "Happy Hearts At Home".

Stories To Grow By
Teaching Values

Find more resources here at Free Homeschool For Kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janet: Your blog(s) all look great. You have such creativity and are obviously passionate about your them. Good for you! I can tell that you are really helping others in your community. The world needs more Janets! Keep up the good work. Linda (BWC)

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)