Wednesday

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Janet at homeiscool4u AT yahoo.com

To be in compliance with the recent FTC ruling that bloggers need to disclose if they are being paid or compensated for their posts, the following is my full disclosure policy and how I do business:




This blog's sole purpose is to share homeschooling ideas, resources and products with all of you.

Naturally, it’s nice to have some compensation to justify the number of hours I work on this blog. Therefore, Homeschooler Cafe will and does accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
I will never be influenced by any form of compensation. I have strong opinions and integrity, therefore I will be honest in my judgment and recommendations to my readers.
Occasionally, I'm given products, cash, gift cards, services, and trips in exchange for a review on my blog. I will always write my honest opinions and experiences. The opinions expressed by me on this blog or in social media are purely my own.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

If you have something to offer, please email me at

homeiscool4u AT yahoo.com

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)