Thursday

FREE Grammar and Writing Resource

Writing is an area that homeschoolers are sometimes lacking in. I hope to include many options for you in this blog so that you can start to focus on raising your children's abilities in writing.
Yesterday I posted about Writing Strands. These are great books and I will be using them for next year.

I found a FREE Grammar and Writing Handbook online. It's called Scott Foresman Reading. You pick your grade, pick your unit and then print out what you want. It's great! We are using it for summer so that we can use Writing Strands for the school year.

If you want some great exercises for creative thinking and writing (not just for kids), check out Jan Mader's Blog! She is a dear, sweet lady!

2 comments:

Ruralmama said...

Ooh thanks for that link as well.

We need more writing practice, we just don't get it much in real life!

Jan Mader said...

You are so nice...I just saw this post. I was a little out of touch that week.

Thank you so much for sending your homeschoolers my direction. I'm working on a packet of writing exercises just for you guys...I'll let you know when it's done!

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)