Tuesday

Digital Bookmark


My son has this digital bookmark and used it for the first time today. (I got it as a gift from The Old Schoolhouse.) The 2 Espressos read for 20 minutes a day anyway but it was fun for Double Espresso to be able to time himself.

This timer counts down or up. It also keeps track of how many minutes your child has read until you clear it. This is what it says on the package: "Did you know reading just 20 minutes a day for one year your child will be exposed to one million words as well as increasing spelling, grammar and writing skills?" That is cool!

If your child is into timing himself or you need help keeping track of his minutes, this bookmark would come in handy!

Thank you TOS!

1 comment:

H-Mama said...

i love this!!! thanks for sharing!

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)