Wednesday

Independance Day Resources

I was blessed by The Old Schoolhouse, Econobusters and some other wonderful people with these Independence Day resources.

I will be focusing a little more of our school year on teaching the Espressos about our country and how it came about. I am very grateful for the resources that I was introduced to today and I'd like to share them with YOU!

American Heritage has FREE K-12 lesson plans on the "Adventure of Liberty". This is what they say on their website, "AHEF is a non-profit, non-partisan educational foundation dedicated to the understanding and teaching of America's factual and philosophical heritage to promote constructive citizenship and Freedom, Unity, Progress, and Responsibility among our students and citizens."

Homeschool Freebie of the Day offers this FREE eBook, "Stories of the War of Independence".

Homeschooled Kids Online has a less complicated, easy to do in a day or two lesson called, "All About Independence Day".

Homeschooling 4 FREE is a blog that has many, many links for Independence Day resources.

No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)