Tuesday

STUDYPOD - Make Their Work Easier!


When I received the STUDYPOD in the mail, I was instantly excited! I have wanted one of these since I took typing in highschool. (Oops, I just dated myself...) I've always wanted one of those "things" that holds your book up. I opened the box up and after looking at the easy to understand instructions, I began to use my new STUDYPOD!

Stephen Liberman the Executive Vice President of STUDYPOD/GENIO, LLC describes the it this way:

"The STUDYPOD holds a book or a study sheet up at eye-level (at a similar angle as your computer screen) and holds a book wide-open (freeing your hands for writing and typing). It seems simple, but having your work at this angle and held open significantly reduces neck and eyestrain, improves posture & breathing, and makes reading, writing and typing easier. This subtle change helps students stay focused and gets their work done faster."

The STUDYPOD is a great tool for homeschoolers, bloggers, art students, cooks, people who work from home and people in general who need to have a book open while they work.

Espresso was drawing a picture out of a book and the STUDYPOD made it so much easier for him to look at the picture. The book that he used (as you can see from the photo) was a very long book and it fit on the STUDYPOD perfectly.

STUDYPOD:
*Small enough to fit into a backpack (about 6.5 in X 9 in)
*Easy to take along just about anywhere
*Can hold pencils/pens, note cards, a calculator and a small notebook
*Great for school students and art students
*Comes in 3 colors: Black, Pink, & Blue
*Price: $19.95

If you'd like to order a STUDYPOD, just type this code: TOSBLOG5 to receive $5 off your order!

See the STUDYPOD in action:






2 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

I think we need one of those wonderful pieces of equipment! Thanks for sharing!

Jan Mader said...

Wow. What a good thing to have. Bet the espressos love them!

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)