Monday

abc teach - Wow!


I was given access to an abc teach membership to review for free. All I can say is wow! They have a TON of things to print for our homeschool!
abc teach has printable worksheets for preschool up to 8th grade. Their subjects cover language arts, math, history, science and several others. I even found stuff for Spanish!
The membership is $40 a year ($3.33 a month) which gives you access to over 35,000 printables for your children/students!
Other features:
*New materials are added weekly
*Extensive educational clip art collection
*Broad range of subjects (way too many to list!)
*abc tools - make your own worksheets
*Weekly newsletter to keep you updated on material
You can watch a video explaining the benefits for membership.
If you would like to check it out without getting a membership, you'll have access to about 5000 free worksheets.
I was a little surprised to find some small mistakes on a couple of their worksheets. All in all, it is a wonderful site with more information and printables than you will ever need in your homeschool!

No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)