Monday

How do I get FREE homeschool stuff? Give a helping hand!



I am giving you all of my goodies.  If you have a resource that isn't listed, PLEASE share!

I was asked that question by one of my hs friends this week and I really didn't have a good answer.  After thinking about it for a while, I decided to put all of my resources together and tell my readers about them.

A lot of the free homeschool books and worksheets come in PDF's.  You will need a flash drive or external hard drive to save your goodies on.  You can save them on your computer but, as I learned the hard way, computers crash and you can loose EVERYTHING!  I've lost soooo many eBooks and photos because I wasn't responsible enough to back my stuff up.

The Homeschool Freebie of the Day  - gives a homeschool freebie EVERY day! 

CurrClick has a free section.  There are some really great things there.  They update it every so often so check back.

CurrClick newsletter - you can sign up for this.  It is delivered to your email and always has something for free as a download.  I believe that you can view this on their website also.

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine freebie directory - tons of freebies here in the form of downloads.  This is their freebie directory where you can "try before you buy".

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine E-Newsletters -  There are 6 newsletters that you can sign up for.  Several of them have freebies in them every month.

Econobusters - Molly Green has freebie Friday and other helpful hints all week long.

Jamin's Freebies - these come through the Old Schoolhouse also.  Jamin has plenty of freebies for homeschoolers.  I googled her and found this link to many freebies.

The Homeschool Mom - has tons, tons, tons of links for homeschool freebies.

I love schools . com  -  Register your school and find sponsors to help buy materials!

An Old-Fashioned Education - tons of free stuff.

No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)