Friday

What are some of the privileges of being in a family?


(Written with much sarcasm.)
I thought I'd give the boys a chance to be productive members of our family.
They got to pull chicken off of the bone so we can have lunch tomorrow!

This was actually the second time they have gotten this privilege.  
No, they weren't really happy about it.
I told them that they are lucky to have a mom who
does more for them than just monitoring their movies! 
(Some moms don't even do that!)

When they were finished (and they did an excellent job), 
I told them that they could hug me and thank me
for having them pull chicken... and they did. :)

Do you allow your children to participate in such wonderful activities?

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh yes! My boys get to clean toilets, do their own laundry, wash dishes, vacuum, and many more fantastic things. They know they are "privileged". ;)

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)