Saturday

CSNstores have it all!


I am super excited to tell you about an upcoming review that I am doing for CSNstores.

They have plenty of educational items for your homeschool.  They also have tons of toys to choose from!  Take a look at their swing sets for kids.  After all, spring is on its way and the kids are going to want to get out of the house!


One thing that is important to our family is the quality time that my husband and I spend together.  In order for our homeschool to function properly, I have to stay sane!  Maybe a swing set would help keep YOU sane but I am thinking of something more in the lines of.... my tastebuds!

I am going to review something that will enhance our quality time together, and I can't wait to tell you about it.  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Can't wait to hear what you picked to review. I have a CSN stores review to get posted too!

Jan Mader said...

I will stay tuned for sure!

Rodna Allman said...

I reviewed a set of mobile drawers last time I did this.
i am actually about to post about a giveaway that I am hosting for CSN.
Stop by soon, and it will be up.

I am glad you may be interested in Roman Town. My kids really enjoyed it. I would def. get it at the lower price though.

Have a great night.

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)