Monday

A Little Plug



Ok... two little plugs!

One is a thought for eclectic or dare I say... unschooling methods of homeschooling.  When your children are learning things that interest them, it's more difficult to get to the point of burnout!  ;)  I realize that they aren't going to "like" everything that they need to learn BUT, it does help if much of it is actually interesting to each of their individual tastes!

Here is a great example of that.  I like to do work with my hands.  I am naturally artistic and love unusual things.  If I were forced to learn accounting or tax preparation, I am quite capable of doing it BUT... It is definitely not something that I care to do nor would it spur on my creativity that comes naturally.  Know this, I am very thankful for my accountant/CPA!

With that being said (seocond plug), check out my BRAND NEW jewelry store!  I finally have my own business (and yes, I have to do some accounting).  I love being creative and given the privilege of making custom designs as well.  If you have something in mind or a favorite Bible verse, give me a shout out.

Everything Beautiful ~ Jewelry by Janet Powers:  www.janetpowers1.etsy.com

No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)