I couldn't be more excited to introduce to you 39DollarGlasses.com! I was invited to order a pair of glasses for review and I can honestly say it was my privilege.
I want to start off by saying, I like, like, like these glasses! Everyone that sees them compliments me on how nice they are!
purchasing glasses online, but I was open to it since I had previously purchased contacts online. Turns out that it wasn't difficult at all!
The most complicated part of the process was deciding which pair to go with. Although I know my style and what I like, there were several really great pairs which made the decision... well... fun!
- Pick out ONE pair of glasses
- Make sure the dimensions/millimeters were right for my face (I based this off of my old glasses)
- Measure the distance in millimeters between my 2 pupils (I did this with a clear ruler which worked GREAT)
- Printed the PDF picture of actual size of glasses and put my old ones on top to see the difference
- All was well so I clicked to order and put in my prescription numbers
- I chose my type of lenses (Free ~ single vision)
- Decided to get the anti-reflective coating for an extra $25 (from what I've read, that is a wise decision)
- Then, I checked out!
- Got my glasses in the mail very quickly, put them on, perfect fit, receive compliments every time I wear them!
It was really as simple as that!
You can order yours today with this coupon code:
Coupon Code for 10% off: HB2012
- Women's glasses/sunglasses
- Men's glasses/sunglasses
- Children's glasses/sunglasses
- Progressive glasses
- & much more
Would you like to win a pair of FREE glasses (up to a $75 value)?
Manditory (good for 2 entries):
- Post a link to any pair of glasses you like (from 39DollarGlasses) in your comment and include your email address
- Like 39DollarGlasses on Facebook (if you have one)
- Follow this blog
- Follow 39DollarGlasses on Twitter: 39DollarGlasses
- Follow me on Twitter: @JanetsAtHome
- Follow my other blog: www.homeschoolercafe.blogspot.com
- Visit my jewelry store and comment here: www.janetpowers1.etsy.com