Retail Value: $39.99
Features (from Optics Planet):
- Plenty of space - 7 compartments total.
- Tough PVC Material
- Rear concealed Carry Pocket (Holster not included)
- Velcro Patches to accommodate Hook and Loop accessories
- PALS Webbing on Front, Sides and Bottom to add anything you need to get the job done.
- Breathable Mesh Backing for comfort
- Removable and Adjustable Carry Strap with Shoulder Pad
- Available in Black or OD Green
- OPMOD Limited Lifetime Warranty
How do I see this bag being used? By:
- Cops...I mean... police officers or swat team members who need a pre-packed emergency bag to keep in their squad car
- Those who need to carry uhhh emergency items
- People who hike and want to look super cool
- Dads who want a diaper bag that isn't girly (did I really say that?)
- Guys (like my husband) who desperately NEED a man-bag but refuse to carry one
- Guys (like my boys) who like to play air-soft out in the woods and need to carry bb's and clips
- Girls (like me) who go on field trips with her homeschooled teen boys and sometimes they have to carry the bag. They won't be embarrassed by this one!
I can see this bag being purchased by:
- Grandmas who need to find a cool birthday gift for their grandsons and are tired of buying them video games.
- Moms and wives who are looking for great Father's Day gifts for the men in their lives.
- Men, of course, who need a bag or pack for all of the things I listed in the second paragraph!
- Hunters, hikers, police, and military
- Last but not least, people who are planning on fighting zombies.
By now, I'm sure you thought of all of the ways you could use the "OPMOD P.A.C. Limited Edition Versipack." Sign up below for your chance to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Photo credit: Optics Planet
I was given a Versipack to review and to giveaway. All opinions are my own.