Monday

Free eBooks - Writing Program

"Young Novelist Workbooks - awesome workbooks—one for elementary school students, one for middle school students, and one for high school students.

Inside each workbook you'll find worksheets and activities that will spark your imagination and guide you through your noveling journey this November. No matter what age you are, we encourage you to explore all three. You may find something to keep your creative juices flowing in all of them! Click on the images below to pop open the printable versions of each one."


TAGS
Free writing workbooks
How to write a novel
Writing Program

2 comments:

kewkew said...

Thanks for sharing this. I am a new follower and I am impressed by all the information you are sharing. Thanks a bunch
Blessings

kewkew said...

Just signed up for this. Gotta see if I can get my 14 year old to participate. The little ones aren't old enough. Thanks for sharing this.

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)