Saturday

Math Tutor DVD ~ Just In Time!


Wow!  This DVD is guarenteed to improve your grades or get your money back!

The Basic Math Word Problem Tutor is an 8 hour DVD full of lessons for 1st - 7th grade. 

Topics covered:

Disc 1
  • Section 1: Adding Whole Numbers
  • Section 2: Subtracting Whole Numbers 
  • Section 3: Multiplying Whole Numbers
  • Section 4: Dividing Whole Numbers
  • Section 5: Adding Decimals
  • Section 6: Subtracting Decimals
  • Section 7: Multiplying Decimals
  • Section 8: Dividing Decimals
Disc 2
  • Section 9: Adding Fractions 
  • Section 10: Subtracting Fractions
  • Section 11: Multiplying Fractions
  • Section 12: Dividing Fractions
  • Section 13: Percents, Part 1
  • Section 14: Percents, Part 2
  • Section 15: Ratio and Proportion
The Espressos sat down and watched this DVD for quite some time when I first received it.  My 7th grader does pretty good in math and followed along great.  I am excited that this DVD has percents on it because that is something that he needs to review often.
My 5th grader isn't as comfortable in math.  He watched the DVD and it did help but he got a little bored.  I plan on trying the DVD aproach again at a later date.  We will be using this DVD for a while with him. 
Math Help: 1st Through 7th Grade  $26.99

Not a paid review.  All opinions are mine.


This is a beautiful learning DVD for young children. The photos and videos are so colorful and draw the eye right in. Not only is is pleasing to look at, the DVD is set to classical music that is very soothing.

Watch a sample:



What is covered?

- Learn to recognize the numbers 1-10.
- Associate the number with physical objects.
- Count from 1-10.
- Animal names and sounds.
- Fruits and Vegetables.
- Names of colors.
- Names of machines such as cars, airplanes, etc.

Unfortunatly, I don't have a little guy/girl running around here to give their opinion of this DVD. So, you'll have to take my word for it. It's beautiful and I liked it!

Not a paid review. Opinions are mine.

No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)