Monday

KinderBach ~ Online Piano Lessons


KinderBach -At home piano lessons done on your time!  A great way to get your little one introduced to piano and music!

KinderBach - "uses playful characters to teach note reading, rhythm, singing, and composition."















Features:
  • Recommended for kids ages 3-7
  • Internet Option: $95.88 annual or $19.99 monthly  One Day Pass:  $5.95
  • DVD & CD Packages: start at $40.45  (Order page)
  • Each week has an introduction and 4 sessions with printable coloring pages

 How KinderBach works video link

Sample of a lesson:
















My opinion: I sat down with the Espressos (ages 10 & 13) to watch the first KinderBach lesson. We put it on the big screen so we could all see it perfectly! It was so cute! We watched it in HD and the colors are bright and vibrant - sure to capture the attention of children. I think that including worksheets to reinforce the lessons is a wonderful idea!

Since my boys are older, we've already covered the lessons but I can see how it would be a great program for young children!

Not a paid review.  All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Jan Mader said...

You find the coolest things!

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)