This couldn't have come at a better time. Double Espresso was having problems in math. It just wasn't clicking. He needed something different and Math Mammoth was it! Since he needed to review a bit, I chose the level below his grade level.
When I unzipped the download (you can also choose a printed copy), I noticed that there was a lot more than just the math problems for the student!
- Studen worktext (part A & B)
- Answer key
- Helpful resources on the internet
- Free worksheet maker
Some things that I like about Math Mammoth other than it's "funner":
- I like that it is "nearly self teaching". It's not that I don't want to spend time with my little Espresso; I just want them to know how to learn on their own.
- It gives diffeent ways to learn a concept. To be honest, I learned 2 new ways to multiply and I like them so much better! I wish I had learned this when I was in school!
- Almost no prep time. I sure like things that are already done for me.
- I like it that he likes it!
Full set (A & B) $29.70
Full set for 1-A: $15.50
Full set for 1-B: $15.50
Supportive materials only $14
(answer keys, tests, cumulative reviews, worksheet maker, and Soft-Pak)
Math Mammoth complete curriculum
4 A Sample
2 B Sample (more samples available when you click on a specific grade level)
Not a paid review. All opinions are MINE!