Sunday

Math Mammoth ~ We loved it!



I was offered Math Mammoth to review for the CREW and was actually given a choice as to which product I would like to try.  Maria Miller was so generous!  I chose to try the complete curriculum.  I already knew that Math Mammoth was a good product as I had used it in the past. 

This couldn't have come at a better time.  Double Espresso was having problems in math.  It just wasn't clicking.  He needed something different and Math Mammoth was it!  Since he needed to review a bit, I chose the level below his grade level.

When I unzipped the download (you can also choose a printed copy), I noticed that there was a lot more than just the math problems for the student!


Here is some of what is included in a complete curriculum:
  • Studen worktext (part A & B)
  • Answer key
  • Helpful resources on the internet
  • Tests
  • Reviews
  • Free worksheet maker
I have to pass on a message from Double Espresso.  I told him that I was blogging about Math Mammoth and he said, "Tell them I love it!  It's 'funner'!"  Ok, so we have to work on Grammar too.   We like the word "funner"!

Some things that I like about Math Mammoth other than it's "funner":
  • I like that it is "nearly self teaching".  It's not that I don't want to spend time with my little Espresso; I just want them to know how to learn on their own. 
  • It gives diffeent ways to learn a concept.  To be honest, I learned 2 new ways to multiply and I like them so much better!  I wish I had learned this when I was in school!
  • Almost no prep time.  I sure like things that are already done for me.
  • I like it that he likes it!
Prices for complete curriculum:
Downloads:

Full set (A & B) $29.70
Full set for 1-A: $15.50
Full set for 1-B: $15.50
Supportive materials only $14
(answer keys, tests, cumulative reviews, worksheet maker, and Soft-Pak)

FAQ
Math Mammoth complete curriculum
4 A Sample
2 B Sample  (more samples available when you click on a specific grade level)

Not a paid review.  All opinions are MINE!

No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)