Monday

Graffics Toolbox


Graphics-Toolbox ~ Graphic Software for Learning and Creating

I love to do design projects on the computer.  I normally design flyers for church, birthday cards, invitations and photo collages.  When I found out that I was going to get to review Graphics-Toolbox for the Old Schoolhouse CREW, I was very excited, not only for myself but for my son.

You can use GT for
work projects
school projects
creating cards
scrapbook pages
photo editing
creating flyers
invitations
or just for fun

I used the video tutorials and was able to do just what they showed but then  had a hard time remembering how to do things on my own.  I kept asking my son (13) who is very computer and program savvy how to do things and he knew without seeing the video.  He messed around with GT for a couple of minutes and had a  cool creation right away.  Kids can often catch on to things much faster than we can!

If I used GT on a regular basis, like weekly, I think I could really get the hang of it.  GT is a bit more complicated than the programs that I normally use, but it is a much better quality.  GT can do so much more than the typical program and to help, they offer personalized on-line training at $65 per hour.

If you are into creating with computer programs, I recommend that you check out GT.  I can see how it would meet a lot of peoples program needs.

Graphics-Toolbox:  $149 (for one computer)
Try it free for 30 days


All opinions are my own.  This is not a paid review.

No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)