Monday

Lobster Network - Review


Do you need help in keeping track of your stuff?  How about keeping track of things that you have loaned out to friends?  Lobster Network helps people to do all of that plus sell, trade, borrow or post wanted items.

Lobster Network is kinda like eBay but not really!  You can purchase and or sell, but there is so much more.

Check it out!
Detailed Tour:


From the website:

How LobsterNetwork works:

  It's simple. Create a personal library of your stuff.
  It's easy. Create friendships with the people you know.
  It's fast. Browse your friend’s stuff and request to borrow something.
  It's flexible. Approve or reject any request for your stuff.
  It's controlled. Decide who sees your stuff. Even create "communities" of friends that only share stuff with each other.
  It's helpful. It tracks your stuff on loan and automatically reminds your friends when to return your stuff.
  It's secure. Keep a private inventory of your stuff online for insurance purposes. Include pictures too.
  It's free. Best of all it's free. 



Being the organizer that I am, this sounds like something that I should be attracted to.  I don't think that I have much use for this product, though.  I really don't have enough stuff to track or loan!  Once I got on the website and took a look around, I saw many homeschool items for sale and even some for free and I like free!

Check it out.  There may be something on Lobster Network for you or you can sell some of your "stuff" and take a vacation!

Not a paid review.  All opinions are mine.

No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)