Wednesday

Free eBooks - Planet Free Book



Free eBooks: Planet Free Book

Free classic eBook:  Indian Boyhood by Charles Eastman

Free language dictionaries: English to Spanish, Spanish to English, English to French, etc.

Free recipe books: Heaven's Kitchen

Free Classic Books:
"We have a complete catalogue of almost 4,000 free ebook download titles. They include novels and other fiction, non-fiction works (including historical documents, biographies, academic and scientific works), religion, and much more. "

1 comment:

April said...

I love ebooks, but since we moved here, I cant get them. All the internet offers in my area is dial up, and it won't load them....

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)