Wednesday

Boys! ~ Don't Settle For Stupid!


Hal and Melanie Young at Raising Real Men have posted about boys not reading books these days.  It seems that boys would rather read a book with potty humor or a comic type of book rather than a great book even if the comic is written for girls!

Parents, it's time to step up!  Do your kids see you reading books?  How about your Bible?  The best way for our children to learn is to see us in action!  (Thank you for reading my blogs but that doesn't count as "reading"!!) 

I don't want my boys to settle for stupid!  My desire is for them to grow up to be world changers for God and in order to do that they will need wisdom, stature, and favor! 

Luke 2:52
And Jesus kept increasing in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.

Check out the Young's article:  Raising Real Men (Boys! Don't Settle For Stupid!)

No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)