Wednesday

Smiley Faces ~ Joys of Homeschooling

There are so many joys of homeschooling that I couldn't possibly list them all.

Today, Espresso (14) was working on his Pre-Algebra and we needed to check and correct his work.  Since he was reading off the answers and marking his own paper he decided that instead of a big fat red X being placed on the ones that were incorrect, he put a smiley!  Afterward, he happily corrected his missed problems and smiled when he got the answer right.

The joys of boys
The joys of homeschooling
The joys of smileys

What makes you smile?

No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)