Friday

Upcoming Review: Science on Demand for Homeschool




Yeah!  I will be reviewing Science on Demand real soon but first I wanted to tell you a little about it.

Homeschoolers everywhere are searching for the perfect materials for their students.  That's why I wanted to make sure to tell you about a resource that I just discovered.

Science on Demand is taught by:
"Catie Frates is a dedicated bondservant of Jesus Christ, wife, and mother of three. She is an educator of over twenty years, author and nationally recognized Biblical Scientific Creation Speaker.Catie is a high school science teacher and home educator of over twenty years. She specializes in using science to prepare her students for their station in life and for their college experience. "


What makes this so exciting to me is that Catie actually teaches the students through video just like they are in class.  Check it out here:  Homeschool Science Class

I will fill you in with more info as the months progress and we get into our school year.



No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)