Tuesday

Wilderness Vacation Resort ~ Videos

I did a review of the Wilderness Vacation Resort and a review of the Wyndham Vacation Resorts.  The following are videos that show some of the fun that we had!

Here is a video by the Travel Channel of several of the waterslides at the Wilderness including the Hurricane.  The Hurricane is a 6 story waterslide! As of 2009, it was the biggest waterslide in the world!



The following videos are from our trip.  Just watching them makes me want to go back!

The wave pool was one of my favorites!  It has a beach entrance and goes up to 6' at the deep end.  There are plenty of tubes for everyone to float on or you can just jump into the waves.  

My family in the wave pool



The Hurricane is the biggest water-slide and it was a blast!  You can go down with 2 people or with 4.  This was a favorite with our kids!

My boys coming down the Hurricane

No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)