Monday

Foriegn Language - Spanish

Hola! Como estas? The Espressos have been taking Spanish at our homeschool co-op. This couldn't have come at a better time. The Espressos are so excited and eager to learn. I have NEVER seen them this eager to learn anything!

In the past few weeks, they have learned the Spanish alphabet, colors and numbers up to 29. It is so much fun for me to work with them during the week. Of course, I learn too!

Here are some GREAT games to help kids learn some basics in Spanish: Quia Spanish

Buenas dias!!!!!

2 comments:

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Janet said...

So nice to meet you, Annie! I look forward to reading your blog and posting back and forth!

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)