Monday

Encouragement For the Homeschooling Mom/Dad

I saw this quote on The HomeScholar blog and thought I would share it with you.  (Check her out!  She has lots of good advise for homeschoolers.  She's been there, done that and shares her wisdom.)

"It only takes…One Macy’s catalog to convince me I’m not beautiful enough…One Timberdoodle catalog to convince me that I’m not homeschooling enough….One Vision Forum catalog to convince me I don’t have character enough…Yet just One Word from God shows me that I am loved more than enough! Thank you Lord!"


~ Dear Sister of Spunky Homeschool

2 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Amen!

Cheryl Pitt said...

Amen. Thank you for sharing that! So simply true and beautiful.

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)