Wednesday

Free Curriculum


I received an email for Head of the Class today so I would share it with you.

"provides free supplemental learning for preschool through eighth grade. Head of the Class has just released its preschool, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade curricula.


Parents, teachers, and learners can immediately put our instructional software to use at http://www.theheadoftheclass.com/. There is no software to download and no cost!

You will find content for math, reading, writing, spelling, history, geography, music, art, Spanish, and more! Head of the Class provides thousands of learning activities which include videos, multimedia presentations, worksheets, and interactive programs. "
Free 500+ Page E-Books for Each Grade Level!

Free curriculum, online curriculum

No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)