Wednesday

Free Homeschool


I get on The Homeschool Freebie every once in a while and find some great free resources.  Last week, I got on and found this: PASS

These PDF books are from Florida and are F-R-E-E, free.  These are NOT Christian books.  I do plan on checking out the Spanish and the Algebra. 

You can email them and ask for the code for the teacher copies of the books.  You may want to mention that you are a homeschooler.  They were very generous!

If you know someone who is studying for their GED this may help them also.

1 comment:

April said...

thanks for sharing!

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)