Thursday

Reader Review ~ What Am I?


What Am I?  A collection of short stories.

What a beautiful book.  I've already reviewed the first reader, "Beehive Reader 1"  which also was a beautiful book.  The stories are short and go along with the spelling curriculum, "All About Spelling."  (My review of All About Spelling here.)

Being an artistic person, the pages in this book draw me in.  (No pun intended!)  The sketches are just beautiful.  There are pictures on almost every page and they help put a "face" to the characters in the story.


Who will your child meet in this book?

  • People getting on a bus
  • An elf
  • A robot
  • A girl from China
  • An ox, skunks and other animals
  • A girl named April


At the end of this reader, are some adorable poems: Jake the Snake, Rub-A-Dub-Dub and What Am I.

You can read an excerpt here:  Matt the Musk Ox

Conclusion:  Wonderful little book.  Definitely a keeper!

Price:  $19.95

Not a paid review.  All opinions are mine.

No comments:

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)