Wednesday

Homeschool Spanish

Cvr9780743523554_9780743523554

Learn to Speak and Understand Latin American Spanish with Pimsleur Language Programs



4 CD set
Lessons 1-8
4 Hours of Spanish lessons

Price:  $19.95

From Pimsleur:
"On the surface, the Pimsleur Method is a way to begin speaking and understanding a foreign language effortlessly. In fact, it is a dynamic combination of techniques that will pull you inside a language allowing you to engage in complex conversations with confidence and fluency."
I love to use these CD's for Spanish.  The boys do well just sitting down at the table for a lesson.  What I really like to do is to put the CD lesson on the stereo and let everyone go about their day.  It's amazing how much Spanish sticks in their heads (and mine).  As they are playing their video games, walking around doing chores, or playing with the dog, they are repeating what the teacher says on the Spanish CD! 

This CD set would also be good to play in the car.  It's amazing how kids can learn that way.

Sample lesson available here:  Homeschool Spanish

I give this product 3 1/2 out of 5 stars!




Not a paid review
All opinions are my own


1 comment:

HollyC said...

That's really a great price! We've chosen Spanish as a second language, but I haven't decided on which product to use! This may be one to try! Thanks for sharing.
~Holly

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 Janet Powers

The content (including photos) within this blog are not to be used without my permission.

You are welcome to post about this blog with links back to it, please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so, I'd love to see your blog or website!

If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me, and I'd be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that contain pictures of kids.)